Wednesday, September 7, 2011

palm of my hand

our past is expansive,
much more so than our present
and our future is seemingly blank.


how sad it is to have missed out on something
so innocent
perfect
in order to preserve something that
does
not
exist?


(i've lost all hope now, please come help me out.)


i need some guidance here, and now, 
and please don't tell me you'll work it out
because eventually isn't good enough for me,
no
not anymore.
give me more. give me concrete. give me proof.
give me truth.


(it's all that i deserve, no more, no less. i guess.)


i just cannot believe that i let it slip through my fingers
and
convinced myself all would be well.
hell,
maybe i'm the one who needs to stop telling lies.
besides,
taking care of me should be my number one priority.


(get some. or something.)

No comments:

Post a Comment